Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top 10 Things I Hate



Top Ten Things I hate This Week

10.) How Stupid Batman looked in Dark Knight. I just saw it and he was moving around like Robocop.


9.) The Fact that Amy Winehouse looks like the Joker's bride.


8.) The Trojan Horse Virus, because I think my computer has it right now, because its moving at a snails pace right now.

7.) The Fact that Royce 5'9 hasn't gone Platinum yet.

6.) Facebook Rookies that live on it for the first few weeks they're members.

5.) I really hate people that I don't know texting me about parties, and making up generic names for the parties that have nothing to do with the theme of party.

4.) The fact that my daughter hid one of my house phones somewhere and I can't find it.

3.) The fact that I drank too much cheap champagne for new years and I feel like my insides are boiling right now. I think I might be able to spit fire, if I put out an album today it would be titled 808's and Heartburn.

2.) Last year I popped Moet Rose, this year it was Cooks, hey its a recession 2 for $11.99 sounded better than 2 for $80 at the time.



1.) I hate the fact that I didn't hear any gun shots last night on New Years Eve. It reminded me that people were to broke to waist bullets shooting in the air. I guess they were saving them for home invaders. I know I am, "IF they gonna get me they gonna get me, but I'm just gonna make it really hard for them."

No comments: