Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Weeks Top 10 Things I Hate

10.People having dumb topics on twitter
9. The fact that Pimp C asked Pimpin Ken was he Pimpin the right way
8. The fact that Michael Curry still is the Pistons Coach
7. The fact Merge hasnt got his brakes fixed yet, & I fear for my life everytime I ride with him
6. Janet Jackson's braids in Poetic Justice
5. Real's Shirly Temple Perm on VH1s Real Chance of Love....and Chances...Horrible.


4. Barack Obama's Black Tobacco Lipstick
3. Kanye's group pic from fashion week in Paris (They look like the Villiage People) I think they were about to sing "YMCA" with the vocoder effect on their voices.
2. The fact that T.I. has a most wanted Tip line where he encourages people to call in and report if they've seen people wanted by the police. I ain't mad at him, but he's one of my favorite artists, and I know the haters are about to clown him for it.
1. The fact Beyonce keeps wearing the same leotard in all her videos, I'd wrather a g-string bathing suit if she wants to show off her legs that bad.

No comments: