Monday, January 26, 2009

Pimpin Ken Goes Hard On T.I.


Now Folks, we here @ District 81 are huge T.I. fans so it was a lil disturbing watching it, and dude continues to make very good music...but Pimpin Ken does have a point & I can understand where hes coming from and whoever REALLY lives that type of lifestyle. However I dont think T.I.P. needs to get out the rap game, he just needs to clarify his beliefs in the justice system. As far as testifying in court, you never know how Phillip's family felt...they might of looked @ it like if you know who killed my family member help us solve this case...Cuz they obviously took away all your straps, hammers, burners, choppers, and pistola!!! lol sorry got carried away...but my point is the rap game is full of contradiction...and ALOT of frauds!!! But we are entertained by it therefore we accept it and we accept it...we set our selves up for failure when things like this happpens. SMH

No comments: