Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This Weeks Top 10 Things I Hate

10. Fresh Kicks not coming in size 14
9. Student Loans
8. RIP Hamilton's Chemistry with the Pistons
7. Too Sweet Koolaid
6. The Fact that Trick Trick's Album is sold out everywhere, and I heard it was dope.
5. PF Changs
4. People that are afraid to be different
3. The Fact that Dodge isn't Leasing
2. Clark Atlanta for having spring break, because it means that Dylan from burnrubberdetroit.com is home and I hate him and those jeans he always wears and I hate his shoulders. I wish Anthony Mason would give him a shoulder transplant.
1. 50 Cent's little Eye Brow trick that he does when he takes pics. He swagger jacked it from the Rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

du du du du yeah!!!!!
1 kiss from ARGENTIIINAAA!!!
No entiendo mucho de ingles pero bue...

EXITOOSSSS...

MUAAA

Unknown said...

Okay I hate you for putting PF Cang on your list. You should replace that with Kawoon!